Poundbury is an urban development of the County Town of Dorchester and is Prince Charles's vision of the development of new communities in the 21st century. It is designed to be a sustainable development where it is possible to meet a higher proportion of daily needs on foot, rather than relying upon a car. Within walking distance to the property there are a plethora of amenities including Waitrose, The Duchess of Cornwall Hotel and Restaurant and an ever-growing range of bistros, coffee shops, beauty salons, shops, hairdressers, dentists, medical centre and garden centre. A Monart luxury spa is situated within the Royal Pavilion, Queen Mother Square and the Dorset County Hospital is also a short walk away.
* Beautifully presented throughout and offering generous living space.
* A dual aspect living space/kitchen area with two sets of French doors opening on to the generous balcony area. There are fitted shutters to the side aspect window. Neutral décor.
* The kitchen area is furnished with a comprehensive range of wall and base units and part tiled splash-back tiling. Integrated appliances include an AEG double oven and grill, extractor and five ring gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The stylish flooring complements the tones in the room whilst providing a practical solution for the space.
* The hallway offers access to all rooms and two useful storage areas.
* Two double bedrooms, both with side aspect windows and the master offering French doors to the balcony area.
* Family bathroom with fitted white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, and enclosed separate shower. The décor is neutral with part tiled walls and side aspect window providing some natural light.
* Large balcony area stretching the width of the property with fitted outdoor lighting. The character and style of the building enhances the feel of the balcony with its imposing pillars.
3.94m x 3.89m (12'11" x 12'09")
3.68m x 4.90m (12'01" x 16'01")
4.11m x 3.68m (13'06 x 12'01)
11.00m x 2.16m (36'1 x 7'01)
There are approximately 998 years remaining on the lease.
There is an annual service charge of £1500 and an annual Manco charge with charges varying between £110 and £160 dependent upon location.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are available also.
South Walks House,
South Walks Road,
Tel: 01305 211970.
We are advised that the council tax band is D
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers
Tel: 01305 340860