Woodberry Copse is a highly desirable new development set within an idyllic woodland setting. The design of the development is sensitive to the existing surroundings and the homes themselves have been inspired by the Arts and Crafts style architecture typical of the area.
It is located in the popular and quaint seaside town of Lyme Regis on the famous Jurassic Coastline - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Famed for its iconic Cob and harbour, and nicknamed 'The Pearl of Dorset', Lyme offers beautiful scenery and comprehensive facilities including shops, cafes, restaurants. library, post office, museum and the Marine Theatre. This very pretty town and it's surrounding areas plays host to a number of events including a Regatta and Carnival Week, a Jazz, Fossil and Mackerel Festival to name but a few. There is a regular bus service to Exeter, Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from Axminster, located six miles west.
Built to a high specification, The Rainham is an outstanding double-fronted residence situated in a quiet location close to a wealth of amenities and the beauty of the world-renowned Jurassic Coastline. Beautifully designed with thoughtful touches throughout, this exquisite family home offers spacious living throughout including a lounge, a kitchen/diner/family room through to utility area. There are three double bedrooms and one single bedroom, with the master benefiting from en-suite facilities and also offering fitted wardrobes. There is a stylish family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
Externally there is a private enclosed landscaped rear garden, garage and additional parking.
Bloor homes offer the purchaser of this beautiful home a 10 year warranty and 2 years Bloor Homes guarantee. There is also the option to enter in to the ‘Home Exchange Scheme’ making the process of securing your new home stress free. Help to Buy is available on this development – please enquire for further details.
* Designed and built to adhere to superior building standards.
* Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers, and Silestone worktops.
* Fully integrated Bosch appliances including ceramic electric hob, double electric oven, cooker hood and fridge freezer.
* White Roca sanitaryware to bathroom with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower unit, master en-suite and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
* Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles to bathroom, cloakroom & en suite shower room.
* Quality fitted wardrobes in bedrooms one.
* Situated on a new high quality development in the desirable town of Lyme Regis on the historic Jurassic Coastline.
* Energy efficient - saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Lounge 11'5" x 20'3" (3.47m x 6.18m
Kitchen/Breakfast Room10'8" x 21'9” (3.25m x 6.63m)
Utility 7’2” x 4’8” (2.18m x 1.44m)
Master Bedroom 10'11" x 11'7" (3.32m x 3.54m)
Bedroom Two 11'1" x 10'4" (3.37m x 3.16m)
Bedroom Three 10'5" x 10'9" (3.17m x 3.28m)
Bedroom Four 9’1” x 8’4” (2.77m x 2.55m)
About the Developer
Bloor Homes are a leading, privately owned, award winning property developer. The company prides itself on its strong traditions of quality, value for money and a genuine desire to build homes that offer their customers years of pleasure.
For each and every development, Bloor Homes make every effort to conserve the natural balance of the location including the conservation of wildlife and the preservation of the natural features surrounding. Care and consideration is taken to ensure that the environmental impact of every Bloor home is kept to a minimum.
Strictly by appointment with Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111