Woodberry Copse is a highly desirable new development set within an idyllic woodland setting. The design of the development is sensitive to the existing surroundings and the homes themselves have been inspired by the Arts and Crafts style architecture typical of the area.
It is located in the popular and quaint seaside town of Lyme Regis on the famous Jurassic Coastline - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Famed for its iconic Cob and harbour, and nicknamed 'The Pearl of Dorset', Lyme offers beautiful scenery and comprehensive facilities including shops, cafes, restaurants. library, post office, museum and the Marine Theatre. This very pretty town and it's surrounding areas plays host to a number of events including a Regatta and Carnival Week, a Jazz, Fossil and Mackerel Festival to name but a few. There is a regular bus service to Exeter, Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from Axminster, located six miles west.
The Berrington offers modern day living in a quiet environment close to a wealth of amenities and the beauty of the world renowned Jurassic Coastline. Spacious throughout and benefiting from plentiful natural light, the property offers four double bedrooms with master en-suite facilities, an open-plan kitchen/diner/family room with French doors leading to the private rear garden, a good-size sitting room, family bathroom and home office. Outside, there is a gated driveway, providing off-road parking, and a single garage with store room.
* Stunning four double bedroom detached home with gated driveway and garage with store room.
* Built to a high specification.
* Spacious open-plan kitchen/diner/family room with granite worktops, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, French doors leading to rear garden.
* Sitting room and home office.
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower unit, master en-suite and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
* Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms one and two.
* Situated on a new high quality development in the desirable town of Lyme Regis on the historic Jurassic Coastline.
* Close to regular trains links to London Waterloo and Exeter from Axminster Station (approximately 6 miles).
* Located on a highly desirable new development in Lyme Regis where 90% of the properties have already sold.
Strictly by appointment with Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111