This property is located in a highly desirable area of West Allington within the charming market town of Bridport. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
This large five bedroom detached family home, built by the renowned CG Fry & Son Ltd, is conveniently located just a short walk from the vibrant Bridport town centre. Laid out over three floors and finished to a very high standard, the property offers fantastic living accommodation throughout including a large sitting room with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner and useful adjoining utility room, generous size south-facing conservatory, two family bathrooms, master en-suite and downstairs cloakroom/WC. Gas central heated and UPVC double glazed to most openings, this property also benefits from far reaching countryside views from a number of the first and second floor bedrooms. To the outside there is a low-maintenance gravel area to the front, which is set behind a low brick wall and wrought iron railings, with side pedestrian access to the rear. The delightful private enclosed rear garden is partly laid to lawn hosting a variety of established trees, shrubs and plants, with an ornamental pond and paved patio areas. There is also a double garage and off-road parking. EPC rating C.
• Spacious family home built by the reputable local developer CG Fry & Son Ltd.
• Set in a slightly elevated position, benefiting from open countryside views.
• Large dual aspect sitting room with feature natural stone fireplace and inset gas fire, with French doors leading to a good-size conservatory.
• Well-fitted kitchen/diner with bespoke granite worktops, double ceramic Villeroy & Boch Belfast sink and water softener, with multi-purpose Siemens microwave combi oven and two-ring ceramic hob over (American style fridge/freezer and Aga available via separate negotiation).
• A generous size conservatory with double doors leading to a paved patio area perfect for alfresco dining during the warmer months.
• Versatile utility room and separate cloakroom/WC to the ground floor.
• Two family bathrooms and master en-suite shower room.
• Spacious landing areas on both of the upper floors.
• UPVC double glazed to most openings and gas central heating throughout.
• Delightful landscaped enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, with flower borders, established trees and shrubs, with an ornamental pond
• Double garage, providing power and light, with twin up and over doors, ample storage and off-road parking.
• Situated in a highly desirable location within West Allington in Bridport.
Sitting Room: 22'10 x 12'03 (6.96m x 3.73m)
Kitchen/Diner: 22'10 x 12'03 (6.96m x 3.73m)
Utility Room: 6'10 x 6'05 (2.08m x 1.96m)
Conservatory: 16'06 x 15'09 (5.03m x 4.80m)
Master Bedroom: 14'09 x 12'03 (4.50m x 3.73m)
Bedroom Two: 12'03 x 11'05 (3.73m x 3.48m)
Bedroom Three: 12'03 x 8'09 (3.73m x 2.67m)
Bedroom Four: 21'078 x 12'03 (6.60m x 3.73m)
Bedroom Five: 12'4 x 10'0 (3.76m x 3.05m)
Bathroom: 12'04 x 10'08 (3.76m x 3.25m)
Double Garage: 19'06 x 19'02 (5.94m x 5.84m)
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is F.
Strictly by appointment with the agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111